Poster Session Program
APASL2016 List of Accepted Abstracts
- List of Accepted Abstracts updated on January 13, 2016
(Regular Submission until Oct. 31, 2015 and Late Breaking Abstracts until Dec. 20, 2015)
Instructions for Presenters
Conditions for Submission Abstract
- The Scientific Committee will only accept original scientific material, which has not been published before. However, abstracts presented at local, regional or national meetings may be submitted.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English.
- The abstract must start with the Background, continue with the Methods, Results, and finalized with the Conclusions.
- The abstract must not exceed 250 words.
- The best category defining the abstract must be marked on the form.
- Type of the presentation (oral, poster) must be marked on the form.
- If there is any Graphs, tables/statics or pictures, please send them to email@example.com attached as .jpg file, with your full name and Abstract submission No. after abstract online-submission has been completed. Maximum size is 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Case report is acceptable.
- You may submit your abstract first before registration, and complete registration by November 30, 2015.
Categories / Main Topics
- Basic Science
- Viral Hepatitis (Acute, Chronic)
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- NAFLD, NASH
- Metabolic and Genetic Liver Diseases
- Drugs, Herbals and Liver
- Autoimmune Liver Diseases
- Pregnancy and Liver
- Pediatric Hepatology
- Hematological Disorders and Liver Disease
- Liver Cirrhosis and Complications
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Diagnosis
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Treatment
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Basic
- Other Liver Tumors
- Acute Liver Failure
- Acute on Chronic Liver Failure
- Chronic Liver Failure
- Hepatic Surgery
- Liver Transplantation
- Gall Bladder and Biliary Tract
- Cystic Disorders of the Liver and Biliary System
- ERCP and Interventional Hepatology